Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Day #2, July 5: WIN DARFUR FAST / HUNGER STRIKE

I must, I want to Hunger Strike until:

A. I see indications that on top of ALL THE WONDERFUL ACTIVITIES OF THE COALITION, WE ARE STARTING TO PLAN AND FIGHT TO WIN, just like I would want us to fight if they were white Americans, or as I've always believed we should have fought for the German Jews;

... OR ...

B. It becomes clear to me that the Coalition is not going to PLAN AND FIGHT TO WIN.


I BELIEVE THAT THE TIMING AND STRATEGY OF A MASSIVE NYC/UN 9/17 EVENT IS BRILLIANT! BUT UNLESS IT IS COMPLEMENTED WITH HIGH IMPACT/HIGH STAKES/HIGH COMMITMENT NONVIOLENT ACTIONS it will be just fighting to fight, not FIGHTING TO WIN.

By the way, I have no illusion that I have the corner on ideas, let alone GOOD ideas. However, my entire career has been dedicated to turning situations around, and I am certain that unless and until the Coalition starts fighting to win, or a sufficient component does so in cooperation and support, the battle is already lost.

Sincerely, and with prayers for Rescue and Restore Darfur,

Jay McGinley
White House



MY ENTIRE HOPE IS IN THE COALITION of - SAVE DARFUR. DUH. THERE IS NO OTHER HOPE.

No comments: