Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Day #46, June 28: SHIFTING DAYS from WHITE HOUSE to SAVE DARFUR COALITION

MOVING TO VOLUNTEER AT SAVE DARFUR COALITION and/or GENOCIDE INTERVENTION FUND/STAND (until asked to leave). Evenings, nights and weekends will remain at the White House on Vigil, I expect.

What I saw Monday at the meeting of Darfur Activists at Georgetown gives me hope like I've never had before for our Family in Darfur. If we are going to Rescue and Restore Darfur it will be through a Heroic, Inspired, Miraculous expansion/leveraging/execution around the core of what was laid out / fleshed out by the Coalition on Monday.

I consider this a continuation of the Vigil, and the Blog will continue. I remain homeless and penniless because that is what it took so I could afford to be in DC. If any of these organizations are willing to take advantage of my skills (A LIFETIME DEDICATED TO HYPER-FAST SITUATION DEVELOPMENT IN BUSINESS) then they will have use of me as a full time volunteer.

If they don't want this, I expect to return to the White House and to ratchet up whatever encouragment I have been supplying to our efforts by going on HUNGER STRIKE UNTIL THE TROOPS ARE ON THE WAY.

No comments: